BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

what fun!

Sunday my Mom and Dad took us to Universal Studios. For our Christmas present this year they bought us all annual passes. A few months ago my Dad got a Coupon in the mail to get the pass for a really great price. I am very grateful I love theme parks but it is so expensive to get in. Universal is great because they have a meal plan you can buy and it makes food not so expensive and a cup that you can buy that has free refills you really can't beat that. The cup is only 8.99 to begin with. I even got to meet up with a girl I have been talking to online for the past 5 years or so. That was very neat.


My husband got word on his next shift since he got his promotion. Unfortunately it is not the shift he wanted but he is going to have to deal with it for now. He will be working 4pm to midnight. We were hoping he could get the midnight to 8am shift because then I could have an easier time finding a job. I am hoping that next year during the summer I can get all of the stuff I need to get done so I can become a sub at the Elementary school done.

0 comments: