BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ugh

HA ha didn't know what to title this post so that was it. This post is about my hair. I used to dye it all of the time but when money started getting tight I quit. My hair got healthier which I liked but I really want to cut off all of the ends to get rid of the dyed parts. I have kept my curly hair shoulder length for the most part since high school. This August though while taking my son to get his hair cut I decided I wanted something shorter so I talked to the stylist about what I wanted and how I did my hair every day. She told me what she though would look good on my face and would fit into my lifestyle. I told her to go for it I figure if I don't like it I can wear a handkerchief and grow my hair out. I loved it the only down side is that I need to get it cut a lot more than I am used to. I save money on shampoo and conditioner but I have to spend that on cutting and unfortunantly I can always put off getting my hair cut if I need the money for something else. It is time to get my hair cut (If you couldn't tell) Money at the moment is going toward Gifts for Booger and everyone else. Hubby does get a pay check on Wed and I am going to go get my hair done and don't care if someone doesn't get the gift of their dreams from us. I do put a lot of thought into someones gift even if I can only spend a dollar ( maybe more so when I don't have a lot of money) I feel very fluffy right now and it needs to be calmed down besides I love letting someone else wash my hair feels so nice Merry Christmas, Happy Yule to me.

0 comments: