BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Was good. I made mashed Potatoes and a banana pudding ( Instead of nilla wafers I used Nutter Butter Cookies Yum YUM) . My Mom made Turkey, Mac and Cheese, cheesey broccoli rice, and a few other things. One of my Aunts made her Chinese Chewies. and other relatives brought all kinds of things. My Mom made a fire outside because it was such a nice day outside and the fire provided some warmth (for my feet) if someone got too chilly . I took Booger to the skate park after everyone had left because I thought it might be not as full of kids as a normal day. He had fun and there wasn't too many kids there. He is new to skateboarding so he fell

a lot

I hope everyone had a great day On Thanksgiving and stuffed themselves full.

0 comments: