BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Long time no blog :(

Not much has been going on around me or in my life. a few weeks ago hubby got sick and then so did I. It was mostly in our sinuses and ear infections and a bit of a sore throaght. Hubby was put on bed rest so that he wouldn't have to go to work and so he could rest. I was just told to take it easy. Being sick this time really knocked me down hard all I wanted to do was sleep I could barely make myself get up to go pick my son up from school. Booger thankfully never caught it and now everyone is better. YEAH!!!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.I will be going next door to my Mom's house and will eat with my Dad's side of the family. I guess my Mom's side of my Family is planning to get together for Thanksgiving and Christmas sometime in January and it will be at my Mom's house. Sounds good to me because that gives me more time to finish helping my Mom sew all the blankets we are making the kids this year. We were going to go up to see J's sister and kids and his Mom but I don't trust my Dad's truck and if something happened to it we would have to pay to bring it back home. So SIL said we will just plan to get together next year then. Haha that gives me a lot more time to shop for them yeah!

As for Christmas shopping . I am almost done for Booger anyways. I just want to get a couple of games for his PSP and maybe one or two for the Wii. I have no clue what to get my Mom and Dad this year . I think my brother is getting a alcohol decanter with glasses. and my other Brother I don't know I may ask him what he needs for the house he is renting.

0 comments: