BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What a Day! :) :(

Today was My 8 year anniversary of being Married to my Hubby J . I love You J!!!

OK on to the bad stuff. well maybe not bad but frustrating for me none the less. The house that J and I live in belonged to my grandmother and had been put into my Dad's name a long time ago along with about 5 acres of land ( all of my Granny's kids got 5 acres when she split up the land she owned) almost 8 years ago my granny died of cancer and my Mom and Dad asked If I would like to have the house with about an acre of land. J and I had been having money problems while trying to buy the house we were in (we both worked in a BBQ restaurant me a waitress him working short order cook) so we decided we would take it and rent the house out. We moved in and it has been a lot of problems one being all of the work that needs to be done to it so it will be a nice house. Two being that my parents live next door.

There is a spot to the side of the house where my Granny planted all kinds of things and while she was sick everything was allowed to get over grown well here it is 8 years later and the only other house on the street the guy is out of work and started coming over and cleaning it up for us J goes out before he goes to work and this week He has been out there all day because he took the week off. One of the reasons I have never started is that my Mom will fight you tooth and nail if you dig up a plant she wants or thinks belongs in a spot. Today it was azalea bushes that were way over grown and not in the best of places for J and I. J dug one up and my mom threw a fit saying he had no business digging them up they need to stay where they are. Pandora's box is what I said about the whole thing the first day G was out there. there is also an old play house with lots of old JUNK but J and G haven't begun going through what is in it so that my Mom can make up her mind on whether she wants anything out of it or not ( she can be a big Pack rat sometimes). She was over today but after the whole azalea thing I went into the house and got away from her. I will have to ask J if she is going to go through the play house or not. G's wife came over also and said you are damned if you do and damned if you don't and that is right either we have to hear about how over grown it is or about us getting rid of something my Mom thinks belongs in one certain spot. then G's wife said cut them all the way down to the ground.

I am all for flowers and things growing but I do think everything should have a place and be done in a way that everything blends nicely and looks nice and something that will be easy for me to take care of. I have been thinking about researching plants that are native to my area and doing something with that but I also want a picnic area out there because it would be right under an old oak tree that I love. I want it to be very peaceful something for me and My Family to enjoy.

0 comments: