BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween things!

Just a few things I have been working on . Must give lots of credit to my Mom with out her I probably wouldn't have even tried to make these things and I would have been decorationless again this year.

First is my wreath ( I posted it up once before but wanted to show it again) Photobucket

Next is a spider egg that has just hatched. This was lots of fun to make. My son has started one but we had to let it dry a little bit longer than the rest so I will show it after he finishes it.
Photobucket

I actually made a few of those but that one was my Favorite!

One of my Ghost boys Photobucket

the other one Photobucket

actually looking at that ones head it looks like I may need to fix him. I know I need to teach him to stand up straight.

a wreath for my Mom's Door Photobucket

My Roses (maybe the easiest thing to do) Photobucket

Now just some decorations

Photobucket

It doesn't do me any good to keep picking up the graves the stray cat likes to knock them back down so until closer to time they will stay where they are . The shoes are a pair of flip flops I was wearing while fixing the grave site and they broke so I thought they belonged there

Photobucket there is another spider egg.

Photobucket

Most of the things inside the house will actually get moved outside when halloween gets here I just don't want everything getting wet when it rains or getting blown away when the wind gets hard. Well that has just been a few of the crafts I have done and decorations I have put up. I know there will be more crafts because I have seen other things on Different sites I want to do.

0 comments: