BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So far this has been a lazy week ( although I should be cleaning right now) I am working in the bedroom this week I want to get rid of all the old clothes that are either too holey to wear or just plain don't fit me any more. I have a big box in the bottom of my closet that has been sitting there since I moved into my house 7 years ago that I never went through. I feel so cluttered right now that it isn't funny. I think that may be one reason why I am not sleeping right at night. I got rid of some stuff that has just been in the room yesterday and I can feel the difference already. also trying to declutter the living/dining room. I hope to have it done by Friday since we are having a minivacation this weekend. Nothing special just going up to see Hubby's Sister and her Family.


I have started trying to follow flylady.net she is about taking things slow since you didn't put all of the clutter into your house in one daywhy should you have to take it all out in one day. I just have to speed up her pace a bit since my mother in law will be coming to the house on Friday
night maybe to stay the night.



Well I had better go get back to work then I may have time to get down and play with the ferrets before I have to pick up my little Booger Butt ( My son).

0 comments: