BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not much happened today. After J ( My Hubby) went to work I took a shower and got ready to pick Booger up from school . Went and actually picked him up and brought him home so he could get a snack and something to eat and I was going too take him to town with me because I had to run a few errands but my Mom was home and said he could stay with her. So I had a nice quiet ride to town and back got to walk around the grocery store with out someone else throwing things we don't need into the cart ( J, Booger, J being the biggest offender) . Stopped at the Dollar tree My mom gave me some money so I could pick up a few Halloween items ( they actually have some nice stuff this year if you watch what you are buying) . Lastly I cam home and My Mom had dinner made at her house so we ate over there and now I am home. I am about to clean out the fridge and sweep and mop the floor.

0 comments: